Hamilton Island - Full Day Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
See the world beneath the waves and snorkel at one of the most famous reefs – The Great Barrier. One of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, take the plunge to see for yourself the abundance of coral and marine life this outlandish landscape has to offer.
Experience a full-day Great Barrier Reef snorkelling adventure taking you to selected moorings around Bait Reef - the closest of the outer reef locations.
- Intimate. We operate by taking smaller groups to ensure a more personalised and quality experience.
- Top of the line equipment and vessel. Travel between sites in comfort on our new boat Island Explorer.
- Informative. Educational Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Island commentary en route
- Various sites. You'll visit dive sites around Bait Reef including Stepping Stones, Paradise Lagoon and Mantaray drop-off.
Departing at 8.45am and returning 5.00pm, the full day tour visits two locations within Bait Reef. A minimum of 3.5 hours is spent on location.
The reef is accessed by our premium brand new custom designed dive / snorkel vessel, Island Explorer. She has two levels of air conditioned luxury, lounge style seating, a partially shaded deck and fresh water hot and cold showers on-board. There is a full beam swim platform which makes entering and exiting the water a comfortable and easy experience.
To keep you energised all day, a delicious buffet style lunch is provided on board, as well as morning and afternoon tea.
Includes high quality Mares Diving & Snorkelling gear; wetsuits/stinger suits & flotation jackets (if required).
Full Day Cruise with snorkelling
- Adult $240
- Child (5 - 17) $140
- Price per person includes GST and $6.50 Reef Levy.
(Prices valid 1st March 2018 - 31st March 2019)
Need to know:
- Amenities: There are toilets and showers on-board
- Weather: at times the weather in the tropics can be unpredictable. We will provide up to date weather report before departure and discuss in detail with you the scheduled plan for the day
- Wind and visibility: on occasions we can operate different destinations to provide the most enjoyable day possible. These options will be explained prior to departure
- Please note as you need to enter the water to enjoy the reef, this cruise is not suitable for those that cannot swim.
We enjoyed the full day snorkel tour very much, especially the small group size made the whole trip quite a pleasant experience. Nice new boat, good food and professional, friendly and relaxed crew topped it all up. We were lucky enough to see whales as well!Gerfin89, Tripadvisor, July 2018
Please read our Booking Conditions & Cancellation Policy here...
- From $240
- From $140
- Trip Duration
- 8 Hours
Departs 8.45am and Returns 5.00pm
Snorkelling available most days but please confirm days of operation when planning your trip (May differ in winter months).
*Children: 5-17 yrs. Prices valid until 31 March 2019Book Here