Our Discover Scuba Diving courses take place at our pool facility at Hamilton Island Resort and is a two part process - pool training and the actual dive at the reef.
The reef is accessed by our premium custom designed dive / snorkel vessel, which has two levels of air conditioned luxury, lounge style seating, a partially shaded deck and fresh water hot and cold showers on-board. There is a full beam swim platform which makes entering and exiting the water a comfortable and easy experience.
- Return transfers from Shute Harbour to Hamilton Island
- Pool training session on Hamilton Island the day prior to your dive at the reef
- 2 hours cruising to location each way with informative commentary
- A minimum of 3.5 hours is spent on location
- Visit at least 2 different locations around Bait Reef
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- High quality Mares dive equipment and wetsuits
Please contact us directly to book your First Time Dive - email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 4253 3340.