Available Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday from November 28th
Experience a full-day Great Barrier Reef diving adventure taking you to selected moorings around Bait Reef - the closest of the outer reef locations.
Departing at 9am and returning at 5pm to Hamilton Island Marina, the full day tour visits two dive locations within Bait Reef. A minimum of 3.5 hours is spent on location.
To keep you energised all day, a delicious buffet style lunch is provided on board, as well as morning and afternoon tea.
Tour includes high quality Mares diving gear and wetsuits.
We also offer intro dives for those haven't got their certification. This is perfect for first time divers, as no experience is necessary but you must be able to swim and pass a medical questionnaire at the time of booking
Our Discover Scuba Diving courses take place at our pool facility at Hamilton Island Resort and is a two part process - pool training and the actual dive at the reef.
The reef is accessed by our premium custom designed dive / snorkel vessel, which has two levels of air conditioned luxury, lounge style seating, a partially shaded deck and fresh water hot and cold showers on-board. There is a full beam swim platform which makes entering and exiting the water a comfortable and easy experience.
All certified divers must produce their certification card or log book at the time of booking
Why choose Explore:
- Intimate. We operate by taking smaller groups to ensure a more personalised and quality experience.
- Top of the line dive equipment and vessel. Travel between dive sites in comfort on our premium dive/snorkel vessel
- 5 Star PADI rating. We are one of Airlie Beach's few PADI 5 star accredited operators.
- Informative. Educational Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Island commentary en route
- Various sites. You'll visit dive sites around Bait Reef including Stepping Stones, Paradise Lagoon and Mantaray drop-off.