Explore PADI Open Water Diver
If you have always wanted to scuba dive this is where it starts. The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular and widely recognised scuba diving qualification and opens the door to a lifetime of adventures...
Your PADI Open Water Diving Course Includes:
- Three-day course to obtain the full PADI Open Water certification
- All PADI learning materials & certification fees
- Instruction by PADI Dive Instructor
- All required dive equipment
- Pool skills within the Hamilton Island resort pool for approximately 6 hours
- Full day cruise to the Great Barrier Reef with two open water training dives each day and all normal day tour inclusions including morning/ afternoon tea and lunch
- Return transfers from Shute Harbour to Hamilton Island (if required)
Need to Know:
- You must complete your PADI eLearning prior to the first day pool skills. These will be emailed to you when you confirm course attendance.
- A Dive Medical is required prior to booking and commencement of the course - see our medical questionnaire
Why Choose Explore?
- Smaller groups. We operate by taking smaller groups to ensure a more personalised and quality experience with a maximum of six students per instructor
- Quality dive equipment.
- Travel in comfort. Our purpose built dive vessel has air-conditioning, fresh water showers and dive platform for easy water access
- Professional Team. Our team is passionate about this amazing location and can't wait to show you around
- PADI Five Star Dive Center. We are recognised as a progressive dive shop that provides a full range of PADI scuba diving education programs, equipment selection and experience opportunities, while encouraging aquatic environmental responsibility.