An intimate, half-day cruise visiting the remote Hill Inlet. Take a short guided bushwalk to the lookout for the ultimate views of iconic Whitehaven beach, and complete your experience with time to relax on the beach and take a dip in the crystal clear water...
Hill Inlet sits at the very northern end of iconic Whitehaven Beach. Cruise out to this remote spot and take a short guided walk to Hill Inlet lookouts for the ultimate vantage point of Whitehaven Beach, the swirling sands and crystal clear blue waters.
The short walk is highly accessible with boardwalks and stairs, and you will experience the rainforest and get the chance to spot some of the local wildlife on your way. Once you have captured the perfect shot from the top, head down to the glistening white sand of the beach where you can relax, explore and take a swim.
- 40 minute cruise to Hill Inlet
- 20 minute guided walk up to the lookout
- 20 minute guided walk down to the beach
- Spend up to 2 hours on the beach
- Learn about the history and ecology of the area from your guide
- Experience the rainforest and spot rare wildlife like Ghost Crabs, Estuarine Sting Rays and so much more
- Morning or afternoon tea provided depending on time of cruise
Please note: guests do not have to take the walk to the lookout they can go directly to the beach. The walk does NOT require a high level of fitness and is mainly steps and boardwalks, however passengers must be independently mobile to access the beach and walkways.