Experience a full-day Great Barrier Reef snorkeling adventure taking you to two selected moorings around Bait Reef, the closest of the outer reef locations, with a minimum of 3.5 hours spent on location.
The reef is accessed by our premium custom designed dive/snorkel vessel, which has two levels of air conditioned luxury, lounge style seating, a partially shaded deck and fresh water hot and cold showers on-board. There is a full beam swim platform which makes entering and exiting the water a comfortable and easy experience.
- 3.5 hours on location
- Two different snorkeling locations around Bait Reef
- Purpose built dive/snorkel vessel with easy water access
- Healthy buffet style lunch, morning and afternoon tea included to refuel
- High quality snorkeling equipment including wetsuits/stinger suits and flotation jackets (if required)
- Personalised snorkeling instructions for the not too confident
Please note: guests must be able to swim to participate in snorkeling. There will be a guide in the water for assistance, and floatation devices available for those that require them.
- Intimate. We operate by taking smaller groups to ensure a more personalised and quality experience
- Top of the line equipment and vessel. Travel between sites in comfort on our custom designed dive/snorkel vessel
- Informative. Educational Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Island commentary en route
- Professional Team. Our team is passionate about this amazing location and can't wait to show you around