The Great Barrier Reef is home to a remarkable variety of marine life, plants and animals including sharks, rays, turtles and fish as well as corals and seaweeds.
Experience this amazing destination with our unique full day diving adventure taking you to Bait Reef - an intermediate to advanced dive site. We take smaller groups to this secluded dive spot and provide a guided dive experience.
Departing Hamilton Island the reef is accessed by our premium, purpose built dive and snorkel vessel, with has two levels of air conditioned luxury, lounge style seating, a partially shaded deck and showers onboard. There is a full beam swim platform which allows you to enter and exit the water with ease.
Enjoy a fresh and healthy selection of refreshments throughout the day including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- 2 hours cruising to location each way with informative commentary
- A minimum of 3.5 hours is spent on location
- Visit at least 2 different dive locations around Bait Reef
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Intimate. We take smaller groups to ensure a more personalised and quality experience
- Custom built vessel. Cruise in comfort on our purpose built dive and snorkel vessel with hydraulically lowered platform at the rear for easy access to the water, air conditioning, lounge style seating, showers and bathroom facilities.
- Informative. Educational commentary while you cruise
- Professional Team. Our team is passionate about this amazing location and can't wait to show you around
- PADI 5 Star Dive Centre. We are recognised as a progressive dive shop that provides a full range of PADI scuba diving education programs, equipment selection and experience opportunities, while encouraging aquatic environmental responsibility.