- Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday from September 1st 2020
- Daily SCHOOL HOLIDAYS from September 19th - October 10th 2020
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday from October 11th 2020
A half-day cruise taking you experience Hill Inlet and Whitehaven Beach. Departing Hamilton island Marina, you'll cruise towards Whitehaven Beach where you'll disembark at Tongue Bay, our access point to Hill Inlet.
Once on land, we'll take you on a guided bushwalk to Hill Inlet where you'll be able to look out at and take pictures of the iconic swirling sands from many different lookout spots. From there, you'll head down to the picturesque Whitehaven Beach where you can relax, explore, take a swim and enjoy the crystal clear waters and white silica sand.
- Learn about the history and ecology of the area from your guide
- Morning or afternoon tea provided on board
- Tick off two must-do's when in the Whitsundays - Hill Inlet and Whitehaven Beach
- Spot rare wildlife like Ghost Crabs, Estuarine Sting Rays and so much more