Experience Hill Inlet and Whitehaven Beach on this half day cruise. Take a short guided walk to Hill Inlet for outstanding views of the iconic swirling sands and crystal blue water. This vantage point provides endless photo opportunities as well as the possibility of spotting some local wildlife on the way. Once you have captured the perfect shot head down to the white sand of Whitehaven Beach where you can relax, explore and take a swim.
- 40 minute cruise to Hill Inlet
- 20 minute guided walk up to the lookout
- 20 minute guided walk down to the beach
- Learn about the history and ecology of the area from your guide
- Morning or afternoon tea provided on board
- Tick off two must-do's when in the Whitsundays - Hill Inlet and Whitehaven Beach
- Spot rare wildlife like Ghost Crabs, Estuarine Sting Rays and so much more
Please note: guests do not have to take the walk to the lookout they can go directly to the beach. The walk does not require a high level of fitness however passengers must be independently mobile to access the beach and walkways.
- Intimate. We take smaller groups to ensure a more personalised and quality experience
- Purpose built vessel. Travel in comfort on our spacious power catamaran
- Informative. Educational commentary en route
- Professional Team. Our team is passionate about this amazing location and can't wait to show you around
Check out the highlights here...