The Whitsunday Explorer is a 45m premium small ship purpose-built for overnight cruising with a full suite of modern amenities to ensure ultimate comfort and relaxation throughout your time on board.
- 30 rooms with individual air-conditioning
- Stable modern catamaran design
- Expansive 138m2 upper observation deck offering 360 degree views with sun loungers
- Large air-conditioned main saloon bar, restaurant & lounge.
- Full onboard kitchen and servery
- Fully licensed bar with interior & exterior service
- Back sun deck adjacent to the main saloon
- Hydraulic stern platform for easy safe water entry
- All water activity equipment including snorkelling gear and kayaks
- WIFI – where coverage allows
- Onboard TV, library and games
- All rooms measure a spacious 14.5 sqm available in a King or Twin King Single configuration
- All rooms are outward-facing with wall-width panoramic windows (sea-facing wall is 55% window) above the waterline
- Rooms are individually airconditioned so you can adjust room
temperature to your preference
- Rooms are also fitted with a wardrobe, 240v power outlets and are serviced daily
- Ensuite bathrooms feature a full-size shower with a range of complimentary toiletries
ISLAND ADVENTURER - TRANSFER VESSEL
Your cruise includes experiences and activities that showcase the Whitsundays landscape, seascape, nature and history. To access these environmentally sensitive locations Whitsunday Explorer is equipped with a highspeed rigid inflatable vessel Island Adventurer.
Island Adventurer has a capacity of 35 people and is equipped with roof shade, all-weather foldable side windows, beach landing steps and is powered by triple outboard engines. It can gently meander around fragile coral reefs or a thrill with a 40 knot high-speed joy ride on the open water.